Thursday, June 22, 2006

Driving in Style

Unlike Brandon, my van was a lot cheaper to fix than his Geo(may it rest in peace). I picked it up yesterday after paying $198 for two parts for the ignition. It now runs as smooth as a silk. Never before did it drive as great as it does now. I mash the gas pedal and 13 seconds I'm going 60mph! That may seem like a long time, but I previously had to use a calendar to time it.

So at work, someone ( not quite sure who at this point) came up with the idea to make a quasi-free for all blog for the hi-tech dept. Only hours after it's inception, its a success.

As everyone knows in the dept. a certain someone left Dentrix. I entered the dept. being naive. I thought "......" was an ok guy. Only after being told what happened did I change my mind. Dentrix will carry on without him.

PS. My van will be going to California this weekend without me. My mother's mother passed away last October and they are just now getting ready to sell the house. Her siblings are meeting this Saturday to divy up the belongings and my mother plans on taking things to her house. That's what happens when you have a van or a truck. People borrow it to move their things. I don't care really, the van's 15 years old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post!
Thanks for the link!