Saturday, June 24, 2006

Ummm, I thought this was the weekend

Ok, so today was exceptionally busy. My wife let me sleep in till 7:30 and then it was nonstop after that. We took all the boxes from our storage room and back shed and put them in the living room. Four hours later I was in the drop off lane at the D.I. We got rid of a ton things we will never use or need again. The storage room actually makes sense and the back shed can now be used for it's real purpose, my future woodworking shed. Give me another two years to get all the tools I need. I plan on making wooden caskets to sell on Ebay or locally. It's been something I've been thinking about for 3 years. My wife and I were talking about what we would do if we won the lottery, I knew I would just build things with wood for the rest of my life. So until then,it'll just be a hobby.

My neighbor across the street, J. Kirk Richards, is about two years older than me and he is already an up and coming artist. Google him and see his work. He's kind of inspired me to be more creative and use my fledgling artistic abilities. Any way I plan on using my right side of my brain more often to even out the hemispheres. This will give me the equilibrium I'm looking for . That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post!!

You are a great American.